Regulations for the Historic Model Register of the FIAT Nuova 500 and for the Technical Committee
The Fiat Nuova 500 Model Historical Register was regularly established as a complementary technical body of the Fiat 500 Club Italia, on December 14, 2002 in Garlenda by the Board of Directors of the Fiat 500 Club Italia, of which it is an integral part, as shown in the minutes book .
1) The Fiat Nuova 500 Model History Register (hereinafter Register) is a non-profit cultural, technical and non-political organization with the following aims: study and research aimed at the correct restoration and conservation of the Fiat Nuova 500 and derived in all versions built and still existing, produced from the year 1957 to 1977;
2) The Registry is identified by its own trademark, which is the same in terms of form and color to that of the Club and, in addition, the term 'Fiat Nuova 500 Historical Register', as approved and licensed by the Parent Company and owner of the brand: Fiat Auto Spa Torino (now Fiat Group Automobiles SpA);
3) The Registered and Operational Office of the Registry is that of the Fiat 500 Club Italia in Garlenda (SV), via Roma 90. The Registered and Operative Headquarters of the Technical Commission is at the Registered Office.
4) The Registry has neither patrimonial autonomy nor can it carry out commercial activity. Its budget will be an integral part of that of the Fiat 500 Club Italia, which for its operation will cover the expenses documented and authorized by the Executive Committee and with an annual budget approved by the Board of Directors of the Fiat 500 Club Italia;
5) The Registry consists of the Registrar, the Deputy Conservator and the Registry Commissioners who remain in office for two years, as provided for by the Board of Directors of the Fiat 500 Club Italia. At the end of the mandate the Commissioners can be re-elected or not;
6) The Registrar, the Commissioners and the Registry Analysts form the Technical Committee;
7) The Technical Committee of the Registry is the tool for the discussion of technical initiatives and for the division of technical tasks within the same;
8) The Registrer, at the time of the present Rules, is appointed in the person of Enrico Bo, the Club's Technical Responsible Officer. Subsequently, he is elected by the Board of Directors, preferably among the Conservatives and the current Commissioners in previous mandates; the Registrar will be joined by the second Club Technical Commissioner, as Deputy Conservative, who is delegated by the Conservator to examine the applications and sign the Certificates of Registration.
9) It is advisable that the figure of the Club's Chief Technical Officer (necessary for relations with the A.S.I.) And that of the Registrar coincide;
10) The Conservator, on the basis of the strong technical qualities in the motorist field of the Members, may appoint during the course of his mandate, having heard the opinion of the Deputy Conservator / second Club Technical Commissioner and the binding opinion of the Board of Directors of the Fiat 500 Club Italia, additional Commissioners, who will help in the work of census and registration, offering information and advice to the Members for the restoration of their cars.
The Registry Commissioners and the Collaborators in office, must not make commercial / economic use of their title.
11) It is the duty of the Technical Commissioner during both regional and national meetings, or other brand / model events, specific or generic, to take action to register the largest number of Fiat Nuove 500 and derivatives not yet included in the archive, with particular regard to more rare versions, compiling the relevant Technical Data Sheets and taking pictures of the cars present at the events. All the Fiat Nuova 500 restored, stored, to be restored or demolished, will be recorded on the Technical Data Sheet, obtaining as much data as possible from each vehicle and at least:
a) the version;
b) the chassis and engine number;
c) the plate if existing;
d) the year of first construction;
e) the color of the bodywork and interior trim;
f) the personal data of the last owner;
g) the place of discovery of the vehicle;
12) The Registrar, periodically, will hold technical meetings for the study of the various versions providing advice and information for the restoration of the Fiat Nuova 500 and Derivate with the aim of preparing the Commissaries and the Registry Analysts;
13) The President of the Club shall be informed of the meetings of the Technical Committee in order to be able to participate or have one of his delegates participate in it;
14) The President of the Club may at any time convene a meeting of the Technical Committee, having heard the opinion of the Registrar, for organizational improvements and any urgent decisions;
15) Membership of the Registry is voluntary and may be requested by the Member at any time;
16) The adhesion involves the request of the Registration Plate and the Registration Certificate;
17) Adherence to the Registry is formalized by paying the fee established by the Board, by filling out a specific Technical Sheet of the vehicle in question, accompanying it with the relevant photographs requested and a photocopy of the registration document or chronological extract, sending it to the Registry's Registered Office;
18) All photographs and documentation provided will not be returned. They will be kept in special containers that protect the confidentiality of the data contained at the Club Headquarters;
19) It will be up to the Conservative, or the Deputy Conservative, to request additional photographic documentation;
20) Registration plate: following a regular adhesion and after having read the Technical Sheet and the photographic material, the Conservator or the Deputy Registrar, will issue a plaque engraved with the model, the version, the year of construction and the progressive number of registration in the Register. Together with the Targa, the Vehicle Registration Certificate will be issued;
21) Certificate of Registration: the Registrar, or the Deputy Conservator, after having viewed the Fiat Nuova 500 or Derivata, after having consulted the relevant Commissioner and after having viewed the Technical Data Sheet and the required documentation, will issue the Certificate of Registration of the vehicle, containing the technical data and a summary evaluation of the status of the car with the same evaluation criteria adopted by the ASI. After a restoration operation, the card can be updated or, if necessary, completely replaced, keeping the same Register number previously assigned. Photographs should be produced as evidence of the interventions carried out. A new Registration Certificate will be issued.
22) The Registration Plate and the Registration Certificate accompany the vehicle even in case of sale;
23) The Registry will work in harmony with the A.S.I. and will take care of technical relations with Federated Clubs or Members of the AI.I. It will also take care of the technical relationships with the other Fiat 500 Registers or Clubs and derivatives, national or foreign, for an exchange of technical information and to be able to register the largest number of versions still existing, avoiding the scrapping, and promoting the restoration and / or the storage;
24) If the 500 version examined had the necessary technical requisites, it will be proposed for the issue of the A.S.I Identity Certificate;
25) The Registry will also take care of the technical relationships with Fiat Auto SpA Turin (now Fiat Group Automobiles SpA), the Foundations and the Motorist Associations, in order to find as much material and vintage information related to the Fiat Nuova 500 and Derivate;
26) The Registry will collaborate with the initiatives of the Multimedia Museum of the 500 that has its headquarters in Garlenda .;
27) The Registry will collaborate in the management of the strictly technical part of the Club website www.500clubitalia.it in order to make available to the Members technical materials and to contribute to the spread of the passion for the 500;
28) It will be the responsibility of the Registrar, to fill in each year, within the month of January, a report on the situation of the Registry and the initiatives planned for the year referred to, to be presented to the President and the Executive Council of the Fiat 500 Club Italia;
29) For any economic request made by the Registry for the services offered to Members or other applicants, the Board of Directors of the Fiat 500 Club Italia is competent to quantify it on the proposal of the Registrar;
30) Nothing is due to the Registrar, the Deputy Conservator and the Commissioners / Collaborators in the performance of their duties;
31) The Registrer, the Deputy Conservator and the Commissioners who make up the Technical Committee, may be suspended or revoked / relieved from their position upon resolution of the Board of Directors, after hearing the Board of Arbitrators of the Fiat 500 Club Italia, if conditions of negligence / inactivity and behaviors that do not comply with these Regulations or with the internal Regulations issued by the Fiat 500 Club Italia or with the Articles of Association of the Fiat 500 Club Italia or inadequate conduct towards the Members;
32) For anything not expressly provided for and mentioned in these Regulations, any rules issued by the Fiat 500 Club Italia or those established by the Statute of the Fiat 500 Club Italia, or by the relevant provisions of law, will prevail;
33) Any modification or integration of these Regulations must be decided by the Board of Directors of the Fiat 500 Club Italia;
34) Any document issued by the Registry is exclusively technical and cultural and is excluded from any use for commercial, legal and insurance purposes.
The Board of Directors of the Fiat 500 Club Italia